Hettec Track Claws – (for the North American market place)
- Gain New Found Traction with the Claw
- Hettec Track Claws are a patented innovative track accessory designed to improve traction for heavy equipment with crawler tracks that operate in bad weather and on critical surface conditions.
- Hettec Track Claws is used in any industry the relies on heavy equipment such as Oil and Gas, Forestry, Agriculture, Industrial, Construction and more
- Improved traction being able to penetrate ice, snow, mud and gaining hold on steep areas
- Conservation of the track pads , since no cutting, or welding will be required.
- Quick assembly and disassembly with most triple grouser shoes (approx. 30 minutes)
- No special tools are required for assembly and disassembly
- Less downtime since traditional corks are welded on while the Claw is simply bolted on in a fraction of the time.
- Significantly improved security for operating personnel with the improved track traction in severe and potentially dangerous conditions
- Can be reused the following year; unlike corks which are cut off and thrown into the scrap steel bin, this product can be quickly put on and off again
- Corks can break off during loading, damage truck decks and can puncture site matting but Hettec Track Claws are not destructive and will not damage your site or equipment
To learn more about Hettec Track Claws? Contact us directly today!